Between the ages of six and 12, the average child loses and regrows 20 teeth. By adulthood, the average person has 32 teeth. The Kraska Center for Cosmetic and General Dentistry knows the differences between each stage of dental health and offers specialized care for everyone, no matter their age or number of teeth.
The Kraska Center is a family dentistry in Greensboro, N.C. that has served this area for 30 years. As your Greensboro Dentist, Dr. Ryan Kraska grew up in Greensboro and lives here with his wife and three children. Family dental care is important to him, and he extends his expertise, knowledge and dental responsibility to you and your family.
Family-Friendly Dental Services:
- Advance Scheduling System: Our patients donʼt waste time in the reception area waiting to schedule appointments.
- Emergency Service: Even if our office is closed, you can call 336-790-3226 if you have a dental emergency that canʼt wait until Monday.
- Personalized Follow-Up Appointments: Each individual patient gets his or her own specialized appointment plan. Such appointments may include routine cleaning, nutrition counseling or home care.
- Financial Options: The Kraska Center for Cosmetic and General Dentistry offers a number of different payment options for dental treatments. These include most major credit cards, CareCredit and Citi Health Card. You can also access your account and make payments online.
Family Dental Services for Children and Teens:
- Micro Air Abrasion: Finally, no more drills or needles! Decay from a cavity is blasted away with air instead of a painful tool.
- Invisalign: Thereʼs no need for clunky, metal braces, and the treatment time is significantly quicker.
- Educational Approach: Our family dentistry experts in Greensboro, N.C. want to make sure you and your children are knowledgeable of your own oral health. We explain the specific oral health issues our patients face and teach them how to take control so they wonʼt need intensive dental or cosmetic care in the future.
- Porcelain Fillings: Porcelain fillings match the natural color of teeth. With these, kids wonʼt have to deal with an embarrassing chunk of dark grey metal in the back of their mouths.
Family Dental Services for Adults:
Although adults appreciate the child-friendly services mentioned above, our family dentistry office in Greensboro, N.C. offers some great adult-specific services as well.
- Cosmetic Changes: Even through adulthood, teeth can change over time. Because of this, Dr. Kraska and his staff offer solutions to give you back your beautiful smile. It is our goal to give you proper care so your smile will always be one of your most valuable assets.
- We can whiten teeth, close spaces, insert missing teeth, provide better shape, and align your teeth with our services including: bonding, bridges, implants, crowns, veneers and ZOOM! Whitening.
- Digital X-Rays: These x-rays reduce exposure to radiation by 90 percent, provide a higher resolution photo, and are stored in computer memory to give visible information of your dental health over time at the click of a button.